Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog Plug

So Jared's family is pretty amazing. It was a little daunting to marry into this family because they are so creative and talented and beautiful. There are 10 kids in Jared's family and they all have an amazing eye for design and art and music and they all portray it differently. Many are teachers, and others entrepreneurs. When they throw a party - it's done right. Let's just say most their homes could probably be in magazines the way they decorate and use their creativity. Anyways I could go on and on...

Jared's sister is a mother of 4 and stays at home. She is incredibly organized and creative and has super great ideas for raising children and just some fun ideas for teaching and doing fun things. She created a blog for her outlet of ideas. I here give them to you free...I really think she could write a book. I hope you check it out.

raisinglemons.com (in case it didn't work)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree - she is great! I have become a regular now on your family blog...you are a wonderful writer. We were so excited to hear about Jared's interview at BYU-I.

Tiffany said...

I gotta meet this girl! Thanks Stacey!

Ben and Laura said...

Hey Stacey! I ran across your blog, so now I'm going to stalk you :)
Just thought you should know.
Laura Coombs