Thursday, March 17, 2011

Boys Basketball

We convinced Rees and Luke to try basketball this year. They actually loved it. Luke did a Saturday class that taught them basics. I'm kicking myself because I forgot my camera on the last day. They gave them certificates for completing the class. Luke had fun and caught on pretty well.
Luke with his certificate and prizes.

Rees had actual practices and a team (Blazin' Heat) that played games once a week. He was with a lot of his buddies from school and really enjoyed it. Here he is warming up.
Sorry I don't know how to take pics, if anyone has advice let me know. Maybe a newer camera?

He's in there somewhere I think. I was trying to find the best setting for my camera and might have missed him.



After their last game they had a party at a pizza place.

Luke tackling Tagg in the balls. Tagg and Darin loved the balls.

Darin hanging out in the balls. Love the grandpa glasses, he's such a stinker by looking over the top of them all the time.

Tagg loving the balls!!

Rees giving his buddy an extra push on the arcade games.

Rees getting his trophy and certificate with his coaches.

Rees and the trophy. They both had a great time and learned a lot. It was entertaining to watch and fun to see them learn a new skill.

No comments: