My eye was a little irritated from cosmetics (apparently I should get more sleep so I don't have to use eye concealer as much.) It is the one eye that I wear a contact in (yeah, I'm weird that way) and some contact solution got on it and it burned like none other. It was a little red and I proceeded to put Neosporin on it to help it. A few days later it starts to swell and burn and itch and is swollen. The doctor said I had an allergic reaction to something. It actually looked a lot worse the day before this shot. It was half swollen shut. Rees looked at me, like what the heck happened to you! I felt fine despite the pain, so I had to proceed with my life of dropping kids off and going to appointments with no makeup and wearing my glasses. I felt so embarrassed because I knew they were thinking that my husband probably beat me.
Some Benadryl, baby shampoo, and hydrocortisone later, it feels much better and is looking better too. Crazy.
4 comments:
I'm so glad it is getting better. Also glad you got a picture of it.
Oh Stacey!!!! That made me laugh!!!! Like YOU would get into a fist fight! LOL!!!! That is no fun that you have to go through that, but glad it's starting to feel better : )
OUCH! I would have believed it if you were playing soccer and tried to slide tackle someone again!
You should have gone with one of the stories. We would have never known!
Post a Comment