
A couple weeks ago Jared and I splurged and went to go see Wicked! It was playing only for 2 weeks really close to us so we decided what the heck, we never do anything like this. My good friend watched our boys all afternoon and into the night, bless her heart. We went out to P.F. Changs...yummm and headed to the theater. It was so awesome and really fun to do that with Jared. The play was a lot funnier then I was expecting and the cast did an amazing job. We were even on the end of our aisle so I could speed out and use the bathroom before the huge long line, that's a bonus when you are pregnant! Super fun night!
1 comment:
OHHHH, I so jealous, I've really been wanting to see that. Good to hear you guys went out for a night on the town!
Post a Comment