Monday, August 8, 2011

Growing Big!

Little Lydia is growing big. She eats like a champ and sleeps pretty good. She loves her binki, we will definitely have a "binki baby". She is starting to be more alert and we couldn't love her more!

The boys love to love on her...sometimes a little too much.
Lydia & Luke

2 weeks

1 week

I love crying pics.

Jared's mom always told the kids that when a baby grabs your finger it's their way of giving you a hug. So Darin is constantly trying to shove his finger in her hand. So cute.

2 1/2 weeks

One by one the boys snuggled in our bed one morning while I was nursing Lydia.

Lydia debuting her first dress for church. We sure love our little girl!

4 comments:

Cami said...

She is too cute and growing so fast.

Geoff and Janene said...

So stinkin' cute! I love the updates. It sort of makes me feel bad that I didn't do that. I love seeing her getting bigger.

bjarnason family said...

I learned that the hand grabbing is also a sign that they are getting hungry, its one of the signs they look for in the NICU. Aaron is not happy unless he is holding onto something. Hopefully they will let him eat soon. Poor guys hasn't been fed in 2 weeks.

Michelle said...

I am LOVING all the pink, as I am sure you are too! She is such a pretty baby.
My favorite picture is the one of you nursing and all the boys in the bed too. It just screams motherhood, and makes me smile. :)