Monday, August 8, 2011

Life Saver

I get to brag for a while about my great mom. She is such a huge life saver. Every baby I've had she has come immediately for 2 weeks to help out. So nice. Once again she came. She cooked, cleaned, babysat, feed my children, took them on fun outings, rented movies, made treats, played with them, endless laundry & dishes, grocery runs, and just loved them.

Grandma & Lydia.
She was always helpful to take Lydia to put her to sleep or burp her.

Darin was always making train tracks for Tagg and playing with him. They often went all over the house and even into the bathroom.

All Tagg wanted to do was play trains and go outside. Bless grandmas heart she got down in the bathroom to appease her 2 yr. old grandson. Now that is love.

Playing trains with the boys.

She was always outside with Tagg, watching him, taking him on walks and such. This was huge because he just wants to be outside but needs someone with him. Wish we had a fenced yard.

Rees & Grandma.
She made Rees' bday happen, since it was so near Lydia's birth. Rees just liked having someone visit for so long and to hang out with.

Pretty in pink. They are so cute.

All 5 kids.
To top it off my mom stayed an extra 3rd week because Jared was going out of town for a conference. That was a huge help. She even watched all 5 kids when Jared got back so we could go on a much needed date.

We love grandma!!
Because she was here, I was able to do some fun extra things with the boys and with her.

One silly pic.
Thank you so much mom for coming for so long! Sorry if my boys gave you some attitude. She was such a life saver and we love her for her generosity. Thanks to my dad for letting her come and being a bachelor for so long. Thank you and we love you!



8 comments:

Cami said...

So nice of your mom. Definitely a lifesaver.

E B said...

Your mom is awesome!

Owens D.C. said...

I have always loved your Mom :)

Lindsey said...

You're mom is awesome. I truly LOVED visting with her. Will it really be two years before I see her again? I miss her already!

Camille said...

What a GREAT Mom!!!! How wonderful for you!! And what is with hubby's going out of town right after you have a baby? That's what my hubby had to do when Holland was 3 weeks old. Thankfully, my Mom was able to come!!!!!

bjarnason family said...

I totally agree, you're mom is awesome!!!! Tell her hi for me, she's one great lady!

Kerry said...

I am soooooooooo grateful for your mom, too. She really is a gem. I know you are all in such good hands with her. Love the pictures and happy faces. Mom

Michelle said...

Your Mom is so great! Loved all the pictures, especially the ones of her building train tracks in the bathroom. Now that is Grandma love in it's truest form!