Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall 2011 Soccer

It was that time of year again for soccer. We had 3 in soccer this time!! A lot of practices and games but we made it. The boys had fun and learned a lot this year.


Rees - Falcons, Darin - Lizards, Luke - Cobras

Luke going in for the kill.
We spent 4 hours straight this day at the soccer fields...crazy.

Luke going for the ball, he mainly played defense.

Tagg trying to entertain himself with a stick.

Mom and Lydia
Gotta love nursing in a camping chair while watching a game.

Darin was too cute in his soccer uniform. He is at his first game here and was excited to see a boy on the other team that he knew from church.


Goal kick. Look at that leg!


And soccer wouldn't be soccer without oranges.


Love these two. Rees is so good to Tagg.

Rees far right.

Rees #9 going for the blue ball. He played mid. midfield and got a lot of action. He played pretty well this year, not sure if he wants to keep doing it though.

I secretly love that my boys are in sports even though the schedules are crazy. It's the tomboy in me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

just caught up on your blog, I am finally getting back to blogging after being away for a few months. (Check out my blog to find out why). So sorry about the head lice, I have never had to deal with it as a parent, but remember well having it around our house as a kid. Not fun.
Your boys are so cute and fun, I bet our boys would get along great! And that Lydia, so darned CUTE! Do you just eat her amazing cheeks all day? Oh man I totally would.