Friday, November 4, 2011

Quick Stop

If you read my last awesome post I mentioned I flew to Utah. Our good friends, the Bjarnasons, lost their sweet baby boy and my good friend and I flew up to Utah for a quick trip for the funeral. I stayed with my sister the first night and hung out with them for conference the next morning with an amazing spread from her in-laws. Thanks Dietrichs!

Watching conference: Trevor (my bro), Janene (my sis), Jenna (my niece), Geoff (my bro-in-law)

It was the first time I saw my niece, Keira, and it was the first time my sister saw Lydia. They are about 6 months apart. Cutie pies.







Uncle Trevor

Grandma Ruth and Lydia.
I also saw Jared's fam as well. They were having a big family dinner. His grandma happened to be in town and got to meet Lydia. Most of his family got to meet Lydia for the first time. In fact as I walked through the door his sister grabbed the carseat and said, "Lydia's here!...oh, and Stacey too!" I love that family.

My cute niece holding Lydia.

My brother Stephen stopped by to see me with his cute family. He's holding Lydia.
Side note: his daughter on the far right, Audrey, looks almost exactly like me when I was little, weird.


The next day I went to the very sweet funeral. The Bjarnasons are amazing people with such great strength and faith. I know the Lord was lifting them up that day. I didn't take my camera out at all, but there are some amazing pictures here. Love you guys!


1 comment:

bjarnason family said...

We love you too! Thanks for coming.