We finally made it home to OR and celebrated Lydia's 1st Bday. She still didn't know what was going on. :)
Everyone has to cry on their Bday...right?
The youngest 3 w/ Mom
Opening her presents.
Non moldy bath toys...yeah!
And a pink silly pig.
Of course we let her go at her cake. She liked the frosting and it took her a while to see that their was actual cake underneath.
I finally had to cap her off...she would eat forever if we let her. We cannot express enough how much we love our little Lydi, she is so much fun to have in our family! Love you Lydia!
3 comments:
Can't believe she is a year. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all. We were thinking about her and Luke on their birthdays. Miss you guys!!!
She is just a doll, Stacey! And you look just the same after all these years!!! So young!! I can't believe she is a year already?! It seems like you were just posting about her birth!!!
Oh I love her face! What a sweetheart! And I can't believe she is 1 already, either! It does seem like you just were blogging about her birth.
Post a Comment