Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tagg Can Do It!

With so much extra time on my hands and lazy days with not doing much, I decided to finally put my foot down to potty train Tagg.  He's old enough and he gets it, he's just been stubborn.  It took one day of me insisting on him wearing underwear, a couple accidents and after about 2 days...he knew what he was doing.  So glad to finally have him out of diapers! 
He loves to use his little potty, but he will use the big one sometimes too. 

He went to the store and picked out some Thomas underwear...we are so proud!  And relieved.  There's nothing cuter then little buns in little underwear. :)  Yeah Tagg!

3 comments:

Cami said...

What!!! So glad that is over for you. I knew he could do it to.

Camille said...

So happy for you!!! Potty-training in the WORST!!!! I feel so accomplished whenever I have just potty-trained one of my kids!!LOL!! It is not for the faint of heart, I tell ya!!!

Michelle said...

Oh yay! Potty training is one of my least favorite things about parenthood!
And I agree with you about little tooshies in undies, so darn cute!