Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

For Thanksgiving we headed to Jared's sister in Boise, ID.  She hosts every year and we are never disappointed.  We had a fun time visiting with some family.  The boys loved hanging out with their cousins and playing and of course eating all the yummy food!   



Lydia was kind of stinker not letting anyone talk to her or hold her.  She is one shy girl.  She did however love the piano!  

Some things we did:

Out to eat, 2 movies, Wahooz, turkey trot, shopping, talking and lots of eating!  Good times. 

3 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Stacey, glad you guys had a safe and fun Thanksgiving!!! About reaching you picture limit, here is some advice I came across to get past that without paying the fee. Hope it works for you!!

"I just wanted to let you know that there's actually an easy fix for hitting the photo "limit." You just have to make sure that the pictures are 800x800 pixels or less when you upload them. They don't count towards your limit when they're 800x800 or less. What I usually do is resize the original, save it under a different name, upload that one, and then delete that one so that I just have the (normal sized) original. Or you can create a photobucket account, upload all the pictures there, and then upload them to your blog using the links. Both of those ways (resizing them to 800x800 or less or using Photobucket) will allow you to keep uploading pictures, and they won't count towards your limit. It's what I do so I don't have to buy extra picture space or anything. You may want to go and resize a couple of the old pictures you've already posted, just to give you a little bit of wiggle room in your Picasa web album, but I don't think you really have to."

Michelle said...

Blogger did this to me too. That is why I started a new blog. Another way to get around without starting a new blog is this: "Make a new gmail account and add that account as a writer on your blog. You're only limited to the space for each account, and as far as I understand, you can just keep adding "writers". "
I read this from another friends blog. Wish I had thought of this before making a new blog. Oh well, live and learn.

Sijbrich said...

What?! I live in Boise! Next time you pass through, we should meet up for a quick visit.♥Maren