Jared's Bday is only a few days after Vday, so I have to be on top of it, or not. It happened to be President's Day and everyone had it off, even Jared! Yeah! We all slept in and had a big breakfast.
Jared loves it when I take pictures of him right when he wakes up. :) Happy Bday!
He got a huge set of scriptures, I'm talking huge - you can read them from across the room! He wanted them to have for physics references. Love this man and his love for the gospel in all aspects of his life! He also got some gift cards, money and I reordered his BS diploma since we lost it somewhere. Now we have all 3!
We bundled up and headed to Coeur d'Alene, ID for a day trip. We walked the boardwalk and checked out the lake and walked around the city park. It was beautiful.
Jared wanted to introduce the boys to trying new things - our family struggles with this concept. So he wanted to hit a bunch of different places to eat and get stuff the boys never really have tried. Here is our mix match lunch. It was fun & good.
Jared isn't traditional and doesn't like sweets, I know crazy huh? :) He opted to skip the cake and go with Fruit Bars...and done. That was too easy. Love this guy and all his hard work that he does to provide for his family!!







1 comment:
You live that close to Coeur d'Alene? My Aunt and Uncle and cousin moved up there a few years ago, and I have always wanted to visit them! I have heard it is beautiful!!! What a fun day trip, and I LOVE your smorgasbord lunch!!!
Post a Comment