Oh Valentines Day, the day of love.
Luke and Darin had to make homemade Vday boxes for school. Apparently the kids here go all out, I just pulled out stuff I had and let them go at it.
We had an FHE on loving and serving one another. So we had a jar of "I love you because..." notes that they were suppose to put in each others bags all week. Some of them were silly and some meaningful.
Here we are making our Vday bags.
We also took some time to rotate stations and write coupons for everyone in the family in a way we can serve them. Some of those were interesting. I think everyone gave Tagg a "play Wii with you."
By the way these cute books were found on my SIL blog - check it out she is awesome!
I left love notes in the boys lunches and made these for the younguns at home.
I gave Jared updated framed family pictures for his office since the most recent he has is of Rees when he was 4 and Luke was 2...how sad is that. I gave the kids a jigsaw puzzle to do as a family.
Jared gave me a new full length mirror since my old one fell off the wall and shattered at 2am! It scared the crap out of me!
We had a good love week! Happy Vday!









1 comment:
You so creative, Stacey! I love it! And I am sorry, but I cracked up over your mirror falling at 2am....only because it would have scared the crap out of me too!!!
Post a Comment