Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life As We Know It



Here our a few of the happenings around here...

Lydia loves to take my bra and pretend to wear it...oh boy!  We are starting young here. 

Tagg proud of his cereal necklace we made for the letter O. 

Cracked an egg and found twin yolks...weird. 

For my nephew's Angel Day the families in UT always get together and do a service project.  So our family decided to do some indexing as a service project.  The boys did pretty well.  Thinking of you Beck.

Lydia has a slight obsession with shoes.   She always wants hers on and if she doesn't have hers she will go from closet to closet until she finds some. And then she will put them on and walk out to show us. Can't wait till she is in high school! 


Love the bed head hair! 

Lydia has been doing more girly things, so I often find myself taking pictures, because it's so foreign to me...I love it! She is changing her stuffed bear's diaper here. 

She was rocking herself in the rocking chair reading a book. 

Luke and Mrs. Lydia hanging out together. 

Rees got a hold of the camera and staged this shark attacking a horse...never seen that before. 

Darin got into the dress up bin and came out like this. 

Tagg made him and Lydia a makeshift bed on our floor.

Love the little moments of just everyday life that make you smile!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love post's like this! It is fun to have a peek into every day life.
I cracked up over the Bra picture! When my youngest sister Abbey was turning 3 or 4 she asked for a Bra for her birthday. All the other 6 girls in the house were wearing one, she didn't want to be left out!
And I know what you mean with the girly stuff being foreign. I still do it 4 years later after getting my girl! I am so happy you have her.