Thursday, October 31, 2013
Anyone Out There?
It has been a long time blog world...we moved across the country, or down the country to Texas. We have been crazy busy. Just wondering if anyone is still out there and still checks this blog, with the hopes that you can catch up with the Stensons? I might try to update in quick mode with posts to come, just for posterity sake. In the meantime thanks for your patience and still believing in me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I do! You're the only physics people I follow, so to speak.
I'm still here and understand busy.
I still check once a week. Looking forward to hearing how you guys are doing!
oh yeah, and I love the new family picture and kid pictures! You have a very good looking group there. :)
TEXAS! How exciting! Oh and I still keep track of your blog.
Yep!!!! Still reading!! And I too love the new family picture. You are gorgeous, Stacey!!! And those cute boys, and that blondie-curly Lydia is too much!!! Hope you guys are doing well!
I understand the busy too. And my life will get even busier starting tomorrow. Wowza's.
I am! I watch to see when you post. I don't judge how often because i think it is great that you even attempt such a project. Love you guys.
Post a Comment