Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sobering

Back to our trip...the first Sunday we were in UT we watched the video of Beck's (our nephew that has recently passed) life and headed to see his grave. I was touched to see that the whole experience touched Rees and that he was truly sad for his cousins. I think it hit home when we told them it would be like losing Tagg. I still can't wrap my head around all of it. Later that day we found out that Jared's uncle passed away a little unexpected. He was only 56! Later that week we all attended his funeral. It was a very sobering experience and really struck home to me that family is truly important and those relationships are worth developing. I'm so glad that families are forever and that we had a chance to visit with both our families on this trip.


Beck's temporary plaque.





We love you Beck and Uncle Rex!

1 comment:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

thanks for the note stacey. i love reading ur blog too. i have had my last 2 babies at a birthing center with midwives across the street from a major hospital.